1. Introduction and general terms
- What information K Print may collect about you
- How K Print will use information we collect about you
- When K Print may use your details to contact you
- Whether K Print will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
2. Who we are
K Print is the trading name of Kevin Rafferty Print Solutions Limited – a leading Irish print management company. We operate from a managed office at 26/27 Upper Pembroke Street in Dublin 2 and our registered office address is 2 Glenherbert, Lower Dargle Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Our company registration number is 676563, our VAT number is IE 380556JH and our European Union registration and identification number (EORI) is IE 3705556JH.
3. What information will K Print collect about me?
When you contact K Print to request advice or assistance regarding any job to be printed or designed, we may receive and retain personal information about you and your company. This can consist of information such as your company name and address, your job title, email address, postal address, telephone number, mobile number, bank account details and other financial information required to process an order. Artwork you supply may also contain detailed information about your products and services.
By submitting your details, you enable K Print (and where applicable any sub-contractors we may use) to provide you with the goods and services we supply such as printed business cards, brochures, booklets, stationery, labels and other associated design and delivery services.
If you are simply browsing our website as an anonymous visitor, K Print may still collect certain information from you, such as your IP address which is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet.
If you enter your contact details into our online enquiry forms, we may use this information to contact you by e mail, phone, letter or social media – whichever is appropriate to the method used by you to contact us.
4. How will K Print use the information we collect about you or your company ?
K Print will use your personal information for several purposes including the following:
- To provide you with quotes
- To answer any print, design or delivery questions you may have
- To provide you with proofs, artwork, keylines, samples and to arrange deliveries
- To generate invoices, statements, credit notes and related accounting information
- For marketing purposes such as updating you with information on new products and services
- To use IP addresses to identify the location of users
- To analyse and improve the K Print website
5. Will K Print share your information with anyone else?
We will only use your information for the purposes for which it was obtained. K Print will not, under any circumstances, share or sell your personal or company data with any third party for their own marketing purposes.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of K Print, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Offensive or inappropriate content placed on the K Print website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to or anywhere on the K Print website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where K Print reasonably believes that you are in breach of any of the laws of Ireland we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
7. How long will K Print keep my personal data?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
If you request that we stop sending you marketing materials, we will keep a record of your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your request not to be contacted by us.
We will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted unless otherwise stated at the point of generation.
8. Storing your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on a secure password protected Microsoft cloud-based server.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
9. What is K Prints policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personal information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you wish to change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold please contact us in any of the following ways:
By post: K Print, 26 – 27 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2, D02X361
By e mail: email@example.com
By phone: 01 286 3330
By mobile: 086 606 9274