We like to think that at K Print we keep on top of how communications are moving forward. For us QR codes have been the biggest integration of digital and print mediums. The print world has always been a static medium. The average consumer would see an ad or flyer, maybe clip it out and tuck it in their diary or file folder. But with QR codes, that all changes. Now you can create an interactive marketing piece that will draw the customer to your website or landing page.
Read on to find out how QR codes can take your printed media to the next level and help you better engage with your customers.
How QR Codes Work
QR codes are two-dimensional barcodes that can be read by a QR scanner or smartphone. When scanned, the QR code will take the user to a URL that you have specified. This could be an information page, a competition landing page, or your website.
QR codes are a great way to get your customers engaged with your brand. They are easy to use and can be scanned quickly, making them perfect for busy people on the go. Plus, QR codes can be used on any type of printed material, from flyers and brochures to business cards and billboards.
How to Use QR Code Printing in Your Marketing
There are endless possibilities for how you can use QR codes in your marketing. You can use them to drive traffic to your website, promote a competition or event, or provide additional information about your product or service.
To get started, simply create a QR code using a QR code generator. Then, embed the QR code in your brochure, business card, or flyer. You can also print QR codes on stickers and put them on products or packaging.
Make sure to promote your QR code campaign so people know to scan the QR code. You can do this by including a call-to-action (CTA) next to the QR code, such as “Scan here for more information.” It sounds simple but you’d be amazed if you don’t prompt people to do it they just don’t.
You can also track how many people are scanning your QR code by using a QR code tracking service. This way, you can see how effective your QR code campaign is and make changes accordingly.
QR Code Printing Tips
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when using QR codes in your marketing:
- Make sure the QR code is easy to see and scan. Place it in a prominent position on your printed material and use a high-contrast color scheme.
- Use QR codes to drive traffic to your website or landing page. Use an enticing call-to-action to encourage customers to scan the QR code and find out more about your product or service.
- Keep the QR code simple. Don’t try to pack too much information into the code itself. Just include a URL and a short message.
- Don’t forget about the actual print material. QR codes are just one part of a successful marketing campaign. Make sure the rest of your print material is well designed and relevant to your target audience.
- Get creative with QR codes. You can use them in a variety of ways, so don’t be afraid to experiment.
With the constantly evolving world of marketing, it’s important to keep up with the latest trends. QR code printing is a great way to integrate traditional print media with the digital world. By using QR codes, you can better engage with your customers and drive traffic to your website or landing page. QR codes and direct mail pieces make excellent bedfellows!
So don’t be afraid to experiment with QR codes in your next marketing campaign. You might be surprised at how effective they can be!